This post may contain references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those advertisers. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For more information about our Advertising Policy, please visit this page. As an Amazon Affiliate, we may earn a commission on eligible purchases made through our referrals. Frequent Floaters has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFloaters and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Can you believe we are only 11 months away from 2024? Why does that matter? Well, many lines have opened up bookings for 2025 and onward! I myself have four sailings booked and more in the works – after all I am a Frequent Floater. On to this week’s posts:
- Are there things I hate about cruising? You bet. I have a very long list but to me the most import gripe is at the very end of the post. See if you don’t agree?
- Next up is a full review of the Norwegian Star forward Suite with a simply HUGE balcony. Was it windy crossing the Atlantic?
- How in the world can a cruise ship run out of food. In fact so badly that they had to cancel an entire cruise? Yep – it happened.
- ThatGuy shares with us his insights as to why so many of the crew that take care of us on cruise ships are from oversees. The money matters but there is much more to it.
- I have only been on one Royal Caribbean ship and it was long ago. MJ does a great job regarding the dress code and what you can wear around the ship and to dinner.
- Lastly Chris posted about a sweet Oceania offer where you can earn a bunch of Membership Rewards points with an enrolled Amex offer.
I am not getting on a ship in February and I am starting to get the itch. Are you also the kind of Frequent Floater who just can’t stand it when you are not weeks away from seeing the sea? – René
Frequent Floaters has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFloaters and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
I am looking for the perfect cruise for our 50th anniversary next year!!!
@dee – Such mega congratulations!
See Mondays post for an idea.