This post may contain references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those advertisers. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For more information about our Advertising Policy, please visit this page. As an Amazon Affiliate, we may earn a commission on eligible purchases made through our referrals. Frequent Floaters has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFloaters and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
I am looking out my office window at snow. Yuck! I want to look out my cabin window and see blue water, puffy clouds and white sand. Well, at least the snow is white so I have that going for me. I will cheer up with a review of the busy week on the blog:
- ThatGuy had another post that got tons of visits. He has seen any number of guests left behind with the ship sailing away. Could this happen to you? Here are some tips to prevent it from destroying your vacation.
- I had a post about why, especially with NCL, checking in at the 21 day mark for your cruise really matters. Most other lines you can get much of your info (passport number etc.) input weeks or months before the sailing but not with NCL.
- There are few new card offers worth $1,000 (or more) depending on how you spend the points. These offers are, from my understanding, going to be GONE very soon and you do not want to miss out on enough points to maybe pay for your next cruise vacation.
- Norwegian has an interesting program that lets you, for a fee, buy many of the perks that others have to earn with 75+ nights of status or booking a suite. But is it worth it? I break it down for you.
- If you have a big pile of Delta Skymiles, there is yet another auction for a free balcony cruise. If the price stays as low as it is now it could be a great value for your Skymiles!
I now have 35 nights at sea booked over the next year covering four cruises. I am looking at adding one more over the summer but not sure how I can make it work. I know, #FirstWorldProblems are brutal! — René
Frequent Floaters has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFloaters and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
We need a great cruise for our 50 th annivesary next year….Hope to learn some great leads from your FF blog.